M.O.T is the next generation office trailer
New to General Coach Canada, but not new to the marketplace, Mobile Office Trailers have been in use in the Oil Patch for years. General Coach Canada has just taken the already proven plans and modernized them for today’s world. Practical and functional features designed to help you perform whenever and wherever you need to. This is the quality, durability and craftsmanship you would only expect from a top Canadian manufacturer.
OPTIONS AT ALL SIZES
Explore our Floor plans
Take your office wherever you go with our new line of comfortable and convenient mobile office trailers.
M.O.T. Features & Specifications
Take your office wherever you go with our new line of comfortable and convenient portable office trailers.
MADE WITH PRIDE
Canadian made and manufactured with quality components.
RANGE OF SIZES
Built to accommodate anywhere from 2-12 individuals.
PRACTICAL MEETS FUNCTIONAL
With standard work stations & USB outlets for convenience.
- Lighting – Ceiling Mounted LED Lights Throughout
- Message Board at Entrance Door
- Rechargeable Flashlight at Entrance Door
- Range – Three Burner c/w High Output Burner w/ Oven – 21” Range Hood c/w 12 Volt Light and Exhaust Fan
- Receptacles – Wall Mount at Galley
- Refrigerator – Danby Stainless Steel 9 Cu.Ft. Electric
- Toilet – Cealand Traveller Lite – China Foot Flush w/ Sprayer
- 12,500 lb Hitch Coupler
- 5,000 lb Front Hitch Jack
- Automotive Undercoating
- Chassis – Stacked High Strength Tubular Steel
- Shock Absorbers
- Spray-On Rockguard on Front Wall and A-Frame
1 – Year
Factory consumer product warranty
5 – Year
Limited warranty for components and performance relating to structural integrity, weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery systems, window and door performance. All Trailers are manufactured by General Coach Canada are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the C.S.A – Z240 Recreational Vehicle Standard.
The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Photographs and descriptions may contain some standard features and some optional extras. Some options may only be available on a pre-production basis.